PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the App, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you use the App, we collect information about the individual pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the App, and information about how you interact with the App. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. (please note: disabling cookies will make it impossible to use the App since cookies are used to securely store your session and authentication information)
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the App, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you use the App.
Additionally when you install the App, we collect information including your shop name, and shop owner contact information. We refer to this information as “Shop Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Shop Information that we collect generally to authenticate you and to allow the App to act on your behalf for the purpose of:
- Duplicating collections
- Altering the sort order of products within your collections
- Various other collection management activities requiring your permission which you explicitly grant when you install the App
We further collect your contact information when you install the App so that we can contact you when you request support or for general correspondence.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal or Shop Information with anyone whatsoever.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter the App's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. The reason for this is that the App requires the use of that information to perform the functions for which it was installed. Disabling tracking and/or cookies would make it impossible for the App to perform it's functions.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Further to this, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill requests you make with regard to the management of your shop and more specifically, your products and collections. Additionally, please note that during your usage of the App, your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States for the purpose of development, troubleshooting, and general maintenance of the App.
When you install and use the App, we will maintain your Shop Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Some information is retained for "offline" usage which refers to jobs that run automatically in the background to process queued tasks that require access to your shop by an offline server.
There are no age restrictions with respect to the usage of the App.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
62 Perrin Ave.
Nepean, ON, K2J 2X6